Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey listen! A symphony of Destruction!

BOOM and FINALLY our scene for Finals!

- GUYS by Robb Badlam. -

That was our title entitled to us as characters. Here is the object exercise.

"Guys by robb Badlam"
Who am i ?
I am Lud Van Duffman, a sophomore from the University of San Diego. 

Where am i?
At Mcdonalds , having lunch Ty, my best friend since pre-school.

What time is it?
Its in the middle of the day, we just finished our classes and we are going to McDonalds for lunch

What surrounds me?
A hot girl who comes in whilst we are eating

A burger. 
Ty. 
Other people in Mcdonalds.

What are my relationships?
Hot girl - stranger that is very hot, i tried to check her out
Ty - Trying to get him interested in my interests - Breasts. But he keeps shutting me off. Trying to enjoy my burger and checking out girls at the same time.

What are the given circumstances?
I am relatively good looking and unkempt.

What do i want?
I want to get hooked up to any girl, because I'm in dire need of a girlfriend.

What is in my way?
Ty, because he isn't going to help me get a girl.

What do i do to get what i want?
Muster enough courage to get myself to ask that hot girl stranger out for a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment