Thursday, May 3, 2012

Take A Bow

2 May 2012. Hence, the final performance day hath arrived!

Everybody did so well, I almost cried, both by being touched as well as tears of laughter. All of us put on a magnificent show tonight.Me and Eric were given the honour of curtain rising. So we kicked off the show with a little zest of McDonalds and some chick-checkinout attitude.

All our rehearsals, me and Eric, they finally paid off. We may have our ups and downs during the journey towards the final performances, but hey look where it brought us? I can never have a better theatre partner other than Eric himself. We bonded so well with the characters resulting in what I believe was a massively successful performance based on the audiences' reactions. I don't care I'm grabbing that A grade from Mr Rey today!

This has been both mentally and physically exhausting journey, I'm not gonna lie about that. And I thought it was worse in THTR101. But I enjoyed every single bit of the journey. I still find it hard to believe that its over. We, the pioneers of THTR102 offered in Taylors' Lakeside University, have finally completed the first semester of it with a bang!

I gotta say I'm gonna miss all the awesome people in THTR102. It opened my eyes to so many different individual characteristics as well as getting to know the class better. Theatre doesn't bring the experience to you, we are the ones that brings the experience to theatre, and that's what we do. We create our unique acts and performances to be enjoyed by audiences around any possible places. Thank you all once again, and to Mr Rey, for guiding me through THTR102 and adding to my book of Awesome Adventures.

"You know what I REALLY like Ty? BREASTS!!!!"

Yours truly,
- Josh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment