Thursday, May 3, 2012

20 April 2012

Me and Eric woke up at 5 to get our props ready to bring to class today. We were the first there, so Mr Rey worked with us first.

Honestly, I was shocked at his criticism. I didn't know how much detail we were lacking in our play. He started from A - Z about what was needed to be improved, as well as mentioning about space and things that outstage us.

Here are the details to keep me posted.

- Never use the Mcdonald's dinner set box. It outstages the actors because it's too big.

- Do not wear specs on stage. I have seriously forgotten why, but its in my favor since I don't like wearing it.

- Needs music. Ambiance needed.

- SPEAK LOUDER.. I mumble too much, I still haven't got a habit for projecting my voice.

- Need to move around. All of our practices involved only sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment