Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sunday's rehearsal.

30th April 2012.

Met up and got close to the THTR101 students. They were quite friendly. I had a good talk with them about how their performance was and what needed to be improved. Reminds of my THTR101 experience myself.

Ideas developed more for my scene. Apparently Mr Rey suggess we interact with the audience. By interact, he meant asking them to turn off their handphones, and no flash photography, as well as many pointing of the fingers to indicate some of our scripts unto the audience.

Did the bump and tack today. Everybody was working hard. I never had seen a theatre preparation so formal and 'ready' for a performance before in my life, not even in theatre 101.

-----

A fun experience I had today. SOMEBODY locked one of the changing rooms, and in it were everybody's belongings eg, makeup, handbags, water bottles and you name it. We walked around campus for 1 hour trying to find the keys to open the door. After asking security, they came and tried the door, but to no avail. Apparently they can't find the right keys to open the door. Many of us became frantic as some were leaving home already. So I offered to climb up the roof through the panels from the other changing room, With Adam and Eric helping to pile up blocks and holding them steady, i climbed over.

I had to thread lightly, the panels were so weak that it couldn't support my whole weight. Nevertheless I pulled through, suffering a few scratches and cuts, but the experience was fun. I enjoyed.

---------------------------------------


Just a highlight of the night I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment