Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friday 15/3/2012

I missed class on Monday so I didn't know what was to be done. But i asked around and I figured out.

We are given a partner for our finals. We started working on scripted plays, starting off with simple words and lines to express a situation. I got Eric and we had to work initially with a gym locker scene, but Rey changed it to a funeral scene. But I digress.

Today's lesson we learnt about how to put the scripted words of character A and character B into different background scenes, how to put emotions and actions into it. Fridays classes are not much because we are seperated into groups to do our individual acts. The whole class today, we just did most of the script reciting and discussions for our next meeting. I didn't learn much today.

P.S. My beat sheet is on Vhina's blog, she has requested me to inform you that our beat sheet is listed on her blog. But if you insist on me having my own beat sheet, I'll write one from scratch. Thank you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment