Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monday 13/2/2012

We kicked started today's lesson with the usual walk-around warm up.

For this journal, I'll just be answering the object exercises that Rey has given us. This is to help emphasize the focus on the 1 minute/2 minute play in terms of purpose, objective, and what-you-want out of it.

Who am I?
- I am a student.

Where am I?
- I'm in my bedroom.

What time is it?
- It's lunch time.

What surrounds me?
- Toiletries and a pail.

What are my relationships?
- Annoyed situation.

What are the given circumstances?
- I'm having a major diarrhea

WHAT DO I WANT?
- To get this shit out of my ass.

WHAT IS IN MY WAY?
- The toilet door is stuck, zipper is stuck, the flush will not work.

WHAT DO I DO TO GET WHAT I WANT?
- Force the door open, use a pail to flush.


We are required to write down something called 'beats'. Something in a music context, is called the tempo.

No comments:

Post a Comment