Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday 10/2/2012

Class began today with a twist. Rey decided to split the class into 2 groups. One group needs to attend classes on the friday timetable as normal, another group needs to attend a wednesday class instead of friday.

Mr Rey told us today that acting itself was craft, a part of an art. I forgot to bring my props today so I didn't get to perform my 1 minute act. Nevertheless, next class, everybody is required to perform a 2 minute act with 3 props at least. This journal post serves as a reminder to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm beginning to sense a difference in THTR102 compared with THTR101. The funny thing is, more of yourself is needed to strike a performance. It's more of individual effort contribution in the future, I can sense it coming.


Yours truly,
Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment